Translation will not be performed correctly in the following cases.
- Excel file (.xlsx) sheet names (because they are used in functions, etc.)
- Input selection names entered directly using the Excel file (.xlsx) input restriction function
- Files without text data (will be translated if converted into text via OCR)
- Ruby characters, enclosed text
A possible solution would be to try to translate these parts separately as text and then edit the file after translation.
For file translation, although it is also possible to preserve text decoration (bold, color, hyperlinks, etc.) in a sentence, the translated text may change depending on the presence or absence of decoration.
Translation accuracy may worsen if there are a large number of decorations in a single sentence or if there are decorations that do not follow semantic separation.
If you feel that file translation result accuracy is poor, try removing text decoration prior to translation.
Text decoration will be preserved for PDF, Word, and PowerPoint file formats.
* This is not currently supported for Excel format files.
Refer to "Text decoration is not retained properly after file translation" for information on text decoration during file translation.