This application allows you to use the text translation function of Mirai Translator without launching a web browser.
Mirai Translator runs in the background and can be accessed with shortcut keys, making it easier and faster to check translation results.
Any text that can be selected/copied on the screen can be translated by pressing two shortcut keys regardless of the application. This allows you to translate text within a browser-based company system or email application without switching screens.
It offers the same level of security as the web browser version, and as with the web browser version, data is automatically deleted after translation, making it safe to use for the translation of highly confidential information.
- Plans: All plans*1
- Translation functions: Text translation (up to 2,000 characters/time) (no file translation function)
- Languages: Japanese<=>English, Japanese<=>Chinese (Simplified/Traditional), and English<=>Chinese (Simplified/Traditional)*2
- User dictionaries, translation memories, profiles: N/A
- Personal dictionaries: N/A
- Translation model: Generic model
- Automatic source language determination function provided
*1 The desktop application may be disabled (not displayed) by default depending on the subscription plan, content, status, etc.
*2 Some language directions may not be available depending on the subscription plan, content, status, etc.