Check the following if garbled characters occur.
- For text translation, the file prior to translation uses UTF-8 character encoding
- The file prior to translation has the correct extension
- The language direction for translation is correct
Confirm that the language of the file prior to translation matches the language direction set for file translation in Mirai Translator, and try again.
- Is there decoration near characters?
Remove the decoration and try again.
Refer to "Text decoration is not retained properly after file translation" for information on decoration during file translation.
- The file prior to translation does not contain any Latin fonts
Characters may be garbled if a Latin font such as Windings is used in a section of the file, such as the bulleted item symbol (●).
Change all fonts in the file prior to translation to a font such as "Times New Roman" prior to translation.
If the problem is not resolved after trying the above, see here.